about Mrs. Bologna
Stefania Bologna has focused her law practice on international commercial transactions, corporate and real estate, representing major Italian and other foreign corporations and individuals doing business throughout the United States, South America and the Caribbean. She practices in the areas of international business and contracts, real estate, intellectual property rights, immigration and corporate law, including offshore corporations. Stefania’s fluency in Italian is a valuable asset to her team, facilitating communication with inbound businesses seeking representation in the areas of contracts, corporations, intellectual property, real estate and immigration
- Clients are predominantly Italian in industries including shipping and cruise trade, commercial and residential real estate, tiles, restaurants, import/export, food and wine, transportation, hotel and condominium, Italian brand stores, furniture and entertainment.
- Stefania has worked as an international consultant with one of the largest worldwide law firms, and with an Italian law firm in Rome, Italy. In addition, she handled the legal affairs for an Italian construction company in Rome, Italy, for more than 10 years.
- Ms. Bologna is a member of the Florida Bar, International Law Section of the America Bar Association, and Business Law Section of the American Bar Association, the International Bar Association, and the National Italian American Bar Association.
- She is fluent in Italian and English.
Areas of Focus
Stefania handles commercial and residential real estate transactions, representing buyers, sellers and developers throughout Florida and the United States. She has represented clients in the purchase and sale of major developments involving multimillion-dollar transactions. Stefania is a Member and Title Agent of Attorney's Title Insurance Fund (the Fund) − now nationally Old Republic Title Insurance Company − as closing agent, handling all title and real estate legal matters for domestic and multinational corporations.
Commercial Contracts & Agreements
Stefania advises international clients on the entire range of commercial contracts and agreements from import-export arrangements to production and distribution agreements. Practical and commerce minded, she focuses on delivering practical resolutions to business problems at a fair, reasonable fee for the value provided. In addition, she handles mergers and acquisitions.
Stefania manages trademarks for many of the most famous Italian brands in various industries.
Corporate Governance & Compliance
Stefania has experience handling all types of U.S. and foreign corporations doing business in Florida, including U.S. domestic for-profit corporations, not-for-profit corporations, IRS 501(c)(3) charitable organizations, foundations, limited liability companies, partnerships, foreign corporations, offshore corporations and trusts, Italian corporations and other business entities. Stefania also handles incorporation and preparation of complex shareholder agreements, partnership agreements, corporate resolutions, stock transfer agreements, corporate mergers and acquisitions, and state registration documents, and she acts as registered agent for hundreds of corporations and companies.
Stefania is legal counsel to many corporate boards of directors and advises corporations on general governance and compliance matters related to corporate insurance, management, intellectual property, shareholder disputes, international compliance with bilateral and multilateral treaties, and immigration.
• Art Law
• Commercial Contracts & Agreements
• Corporate Governance & Compliance
• Intellectual Property & Technology
• Real Estate
• Latin America
Memberships & Affiliations
• Florida Bar Association
• Old Republic Title Insurance Company, Member & Title Agent
• International Law Section of the Florida Bar Association
• Business Law Section of the Florida Bar Association
• Real Estate Section, Real Property, Probate & Trust of the Florida Bar Association
• International Bar Association
• National Italian American Bar Association
• Italy-America Chamber of Commerce
• American Bar Association
• University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 1997
• University of Miami School of Law, LL.M., 1995
• La Sapienza, University of Rome, Italy, J.D., 1991
• Wilson Elser - Align - Certified - Legal Project Manager
Looking for an Attorney to represent you in matters of real estate, immigration and international law?
Contact Finley & Bologna