about Mr. Finley
Chandler Finley heads a team focused on handling immigration matters for individuals and corporations entering the U.S. business environment from South America, the Caribbean, Europe and Asia. Chandler served as legal counsel for 15 years to the county administrative entity managing federal and state funding for Palm Beach County’s regional workforce board, known as the Workforce Alliance, Palm Beach County Workforce Development Board, and earlier as the Palm Beach County Private Industry Council, and served as legal counsel to the International Studies Charter High School in Miami. For more than 28 years, Chandler has handled commercial and residential real estate transactions, representing buyers, sellers and developers.
Chandler has been a lecturer in Immigration at Palm Beach County Bar Association seminars and for the Italy America Chamber of Commerce, in Entertainment Law at a Florida Bar Association seminar, and guest speaker on International Law and Federal Administrative Law at Palm Beach Community College. He has authored several articles on Entertainment Law for the Florida Motion Picture Television Association, Palm Beach Chapter. In 1998, Chandler was Legal Counsel to the Regional Workforce Board for Palm Beach County, at which time the Florida State Ethics Commission adopted his Legal Memorandum in a published decision on "Actual Conflict of Interest Standards for Board Members Contracting with the Federally Mandated /Florida Regional Workforce Board."
Chandler was an aide to President Jimmy Carter in 1985 and assisted with international law conferences sponsored by President Carter after his presidency at the Carter Center of Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. In 1986, he served a clerkship at the Postal Rate Commission in Washington, D.C., under Commissioner Bonnie Guiton, where he submitted a White Paper on "Comparison of USPS Express Mail to FedEx, DHL, Airborne, & UPS." Chandler is a member of Chi Phi (XФ) Fraternity, Gamma Chapter in Atlanta, GA. A U.S. citizen, Chandler holds dual Italian citizenship.
- International and European Law at Detroit College of Law, London Law Program at Regents College in London, England
- European Community Law at the European Law Institute of the Free University in Brussels, Belgium.
- International Business Transactions at the Institute for European Studies in Vienna, Austria, and an international law internship at The United Nations Complex, UN City, Vienna, Austria.
- Practical legal training in 1987 in London, England, U.K., and in Brussels, Belgium, working with two international law firms in Europe that concentrate in international and European law and commercial trade arbitration at the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) in Paris, after which he began his international practice in Palm Beach County.
- Berlin, Germany, in 1985 for the International Institute for Comparative Social Research as assistant to Dr. Karl Deutsch, the world-renowned political scientist and director of the world political and government computer models, and associate editor of the Second Edition of The Analysis of International Relations, a textbook by Dr. Karl Deutsch.
Stefania Bologna, Esq
Born in Italy, Ms. Bologna received her U.S. and Florida Juris Doctor Degree in 1997 and a Master in Comparative Law (L.L.M.) in 1994 at the University of Miami School of Law, and her Italian Juris doctor Degree from the University of Rome "La Sapienza" in 1991.
about Mrs. Bologna
Stefania Bologna has focused her law practice on international commercial transactions, corporate and real estate, representing major Italian and other foreign corporations and individuals doing business throughout the United States, South America and the Caribbean. She practices in the areas of international business and contracts, real estate, intellectual property rights, immigration and corporate law, including offshore corporations. Stefania’s fluency in Italian is a valuable asset to her team, facilitating communication with inbound businesses seeking representation in the areas of contracts, corporations, intellectual property, real estate and immigration
- Clients are predominantly Italian in industries including shipping and cruise trade, commercial and residential real estate, tiles, restaurants, import/export, food and wine, transportation, hotel and condominium, Italian brand stores, furniture and entertainment.
- Stefania has worked as an international consultant with one of the largest worldwide law firms, and with an Italian law firm in Rome, Italy. In addition, she handled the legal affairs for an Italian construction company in Rome, Italy, for more than 10 years.
- Ms. Bologna is a member of the Florida Bar, International Law Section of the America Bar Association, and Business Law Section of the American Bar Association, the International Bar Association, and the National Italian American Bar Association.
- She is fluent in Italian and English.
Looking for an Attorney to represent you in matters of real estate, immigration and international law?
Contact Finley & Bologna